Care in the
Comfort of Home
Get all the support you need to stay safe and healthier at home.
Support for Serious Illness Starts Here
Imagine having your own health advocate to help you cope with your serious illness — a compassionate care provider who coordinates your treatment plan and doctors’ visits and helps you get whatever care you need at home.
That health advocate is here. Angela First Care is a healthcare provider for Medicare & Medicaid patients who may need a higher quality of care.
This program is designed to simplify healthcare access for patients who are receiving care from multiple care providers. Our goal is to manage all your care, provide you with greater access to patient-driven care, ensure the care you get is appropriate, and reduce your need for the hospital.
Devoted to Your Comfort
With Angela First Care, you can expect:
- A coordinated care plan you can manage
- Connection with agencies in your community that offer support services you may need
- 24/7 access to a clinician on our team to call with questions or when in crisis
- Medical and emotional health visits in your home or at our office
- Coordination of visits with specialists
- A team of experts to help you cope with the stresses that come with a serious illness
- Help finding home care services you can afford for long-term support
- Advance Care planning discussions with you and your family
- A plan for transitioning to a Primary Care Physician
Coordinating Longer Term Care
Angela First Care will take care of you until you’re ready to transition to a Primary Care Provider (PCP). If you don’t already see a PCP, we have established relationships with some of the best in the community, so we can give you options to select the one who is right for you. We then keep in touch with your PCP to make sure they are following your care plan and you continue to have all the support you need.
If you’ve heard from Medicare or your insurance provider that you are eligible for a Primary Care First — Seriously Ill Population (PCF-SIP) program, or if you want to find out if you or a loved one qualifies, please give us a call at [phone number] or complete our Contact Form.
We look forward to helping you take control of your care.